Access to UCLA Capital Programs’ websites is a privilege, and requires that individuals act responsibly.
Acceptance of Terms
UCLA Capital Programs grants permission to authorized individuals to use our websites by issuing individual Logon IDs. In order to use a Logon, you must first agree to the terms below. You may not use an account if you do not accept the terms. The creation and usage of a logon account constitutes agreement with this policy and guideline.
As a condition of receiving an account, you must observe the following guidelines:
- Our Websites are for business related materials only.
- All documents and items placed into the websites are the property of UC Regents.
- All documents and items in the websites are confidential and not available to the general public. Any requests for information should be directed to senior management at UCLA Capital Programs.
- Capital Programs may deny access to any website at any time for any reason.
- Capital Programs may alter access to certain modules, folders and/or documents at any time for any reason.
- Prevent others from learning your password, thus reducing the possibility of illegal use of your account by unauthorized persons.
- Your website activities may be monitored. There is no right to privacy in this system.
For both your personal benefit and the benefit of others, you must assume responsibility for making the best possible use of your privileges and for not abusing them. All existing laws (federal and state) and University regulations and policies apply, including not only those laws and regulations that are specific to computers and networks, but also those that may apply generally to personal conduct.
All items mentioned are subject to change without notice.
If you have any questions contact:
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: IT General Support at UCLA Capital Programs 310-206-5916